The Hamilton Beach 31511 can accommodate up to six slices of bread, a six pound chicken, and a nine inch pizza. It has both bake, broil and toast settings. It also has a thirty minute timer and automatically shuts of when the timer is done. It serves as a great addition to a conventional kitchen oven and could be quite helpful during the holiday season.
- Second oven convenience
- Uses up to 74% less energy and is 27% faster than a typical kitchen oven when reheating precooked frozen chicken nuggets
- Fits 6 slices of bread, a 6 lb. chicken, a 7 lb. roast or a 9 inch pizza
- Bake, broil and toast settings. Removable crumb tray
- 30 minute timer with auto shutoff and ready bell
Outer dimensions are 16.5″ w x 10.5″ d x 9″ h — but the interior dimensions are 11″ w x 10″ d x 9″ h (7″ actual cooking height, as you lose 2″ with the placement of the slots for the rack, and for the upper element).
Review Hamilton Beach 31511 Stainless Steel 6-Slice Toaster Oven
It comes with one wire rack and one baking tray and there are four elements, two above and two below to ensure even heating. This unit looks great for its price point, combining the classic look of the fifties with something you would see in a modern kitchen.
Here’s what we loved:
- Attractive modern retro look
- Great little toaster for its price point
- Comes with a cool Oven and Dump cake recipe book
The rack is positionable on different levels. There are two slots for the rack and it also inverts about an inch for another level or two depending on which slot you use.
The top gets quite warm during use, and will burn a hand.