Deep fried foods are a past time in the United States. We are an unhealthy country, that loves to make something delicious, look at it, decide if it can be deep fried, and if it can’t?
Throw it in the trash or roll it in something that CAN be Deep Fried! (seriously… we deep fry candy bars)
…Some of the best foods in the entire food menu of the world are deep fried in a pot of gooey oil, boiled to 10,000 degrees, fattening us up with every bite we take, and we never stopped to think.
“Can we do this better?” or in todays modern world “How can we make this healthier?”
Enter the Air Fryer revolution, a much healthier way to fry! Air Fryers are one of the hottest commodities on the market today, and for good reason too. They replace that tub of boiling cholesterol with their newly designed and innovative Air Fryers. They are the iphone of kitchen appliances, changing the game completely to the point where old oil deep fryers will be as obsolete as a typewriter. But before we go looking for your old deep fryer that’s filled with the same oil you fried a turkey in. Come take a look at all the horrible things oil deep fryer offered us.
“The Old Way” of doing things…
- Buying an entire jug vegetable oil to use once (or twice if you’re the guy thinking about where his tub of oil is right now)
- Exposing yourself and your family to extremely high temperatures of cooking oil
- Keeping a close eye on the pan at all times
- Overcooking, nothing can ruin deep fried chicken. Except when you burn it with hot oil
- Waiting for he oil to cool down over night and then finding a special place to dump your old oil
- Taking out your extinguisher so your ready for the fire your probably going to have
- Gaining weight, food dipped and cooked entirely in grease taste delicious, but it doesn’t do your beach bod any favors
I am sure that I am missing some, but you get the picture. Old Deep Fryers were dangerous, unhealthy, and high maintenance. But our love for deep fried foods has never changed over the years, until now.
“The New Way” of doing things…
- New innovative heated air circulation system
- Constant continuous flow so every inch of your food is cook to perfection
- By replacing oil with air, you save a ton in calories
- No mess! Compact and sleek size allows for faster and much easier cleaning
- Cook an assortment of food types in the healthiest way possible
- Digital Keypads that come in different models with a variety of helpful selections to make
- Cooling system exhaust used to pick up a small amount of the circulating heat, to maintain temperature
- Cooling system filter to cool air down before releasing it to the air.
- Cooks food in 30 minutes or less
Air Fryers improve on everything the oil deep fryers did wrong, and then some. Producing healthier meals for the entire family within 30 minutes. You can’t beat the amount of time you save on cleaning and prepping either, because after a big grease ball dinner what is the last thing you want to do? Clean.
Air Fryers Make Your Life Easier
Air Fryers offer that and much more with their modern design, they are manufactured to be user friendly. Some of the most helpful features that can vary on some models are
- Cool-grip handles that allow you grab your basket and pan without scorching your skin off
- Speaking of the basket and pan, they both are removable and easy to clean. Just rinse and throw them in the dishwasher
- Compact size allows you to Air Fry almost anywhere in your home and makes finding a storage spot much easier
- Digital Key Pads to set your Fryer to one of the specific food items, temperature, and time
- Close your lid and walk away, your food will be done within 30 minutes or less!
- Using only a heating element inside and heat transferred air, Air Fryers are guaranteed to fully cook your entire basket of food.